Business and Estate Mediation
With over 30 years of experience as a Florida attorney, I have the experience and know-how to help resolve your client’s civil dispute.
- 25 years as a Florida Board-Certified Business Litigation attorney
- 12 years as a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil mediator
- Florida Supreme Court Approved Arbitrator
- FINRA Dispute Resolution Arbitrator
I have experience both litigating and mediating the following types of cases:
- Commercial disputes
- Estate disputes
- Business matters
- Construction defect disputes
- Condominium & HOA disputes (including pre-suit mediation)
- Employment agreement and non-compete cases
- Undue influence
- Will contests
- Probate creditor claims
- Trustee/fiduciary disputes
I recognize that in many instances, the parties have had an ongoing business or personal or family relationship, and I work hard to help the parties find a resolution that is mutually satisfactory that results in not only a written mediated settlement agreement but also a handshake at the end of the day. If the relationship can’t be salvaged, at least it can be concluded in a civil manner.
In cases where emotions run high, let the level head of a skilled mediator cool the climate and settle the dispute so everyone can move on with their lives.
Rates & Setting
Let me put this experience to work for you in helping you resolve your business or estate dispute. My hourly rate is $400 per hour for two parties and $150 per hour per party for three parties or more.
We offer a comfortable, convenient atmosphere for the mediation session and can caucus up to three groups at our office location. I can come to your office or another location if more convenient. I will not charge travel time for travel within 50 miles of our office.